Tetryon is a visually stunning, fun, fiendishly challenging puzzle game designed specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Manipulate glowing glyphs on an increasingly challenging series of game boards. Place them correctly to produce reactions. Bracket gylphs to create large chain reactions and use volatiles as wildcards to get out of tight spaces or make multi-color reactions. The combinations are endless!
- 62 levels, starting trivially easy and ramping up to devilishly difficult
- 75 glyphs and 10 volatiles for 85 distinct game pieces
- Three worlds (Prototype, Kemetic, Bitcrush)
- Unique, other-worldly graphics and sound
- Animated tutorials (can be skipped or replayed later)
- Colorblind mode to allow colorblind players to enjoy the game
- Play for 3 minutes or 3 hours!
At first glance, it may look like casual puzzle games you've played before - Bejeweled, Trism, or Aurora Feint. But it also offers deep strategic elements that will tickle your mind and challenge your intellect. Like Go or chess, it's easy to learn, but difficult to master.